Drink Up And Cool Down With These Summery Gin Cocktail Recipes!
These cocktails are gin-credible!
Summer is heating up, so what better way to cool down with these decadent cocktails by Brisbane Gin! Refresh yourself with any of the fruity, floral, or fizzy bevvies below, kicking back and enjoying the summer vibes. Grab your favourite cocktail shaker and collins glass and become an expert mixologist in no time! New to the scene, Brisbane Gin is kicking-goals. Tried and tested at Style HQ, it’s safe to say we are fans!
Whether you’re looking for a chilled refreshment during the summer heat or a taste of summer vibes, the Endless Summer cocktail has got you covered. Juicy, tropical flavours meet bitter, aromatic flavours of Campari and vermouth, all topped off with a splash of Brisbane’s favourite gin.
- 30ml Brisbane Gin
- 20ml Campari
- 20ml Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Pineapple Juice
- Pour all ingredients into a large cocktail shaker
- Add ice, and shake contents well
- Strain into a collins glass over ice
Welcome the new year with a New Dawn cocktail! Let sweet, floral, and tropical undertones set the tone for this gin-infused cocktail, as well as the new year. Perfect for celebrating any new beginning, the New Dawn cocktail is the perfectly tantalising beverage to suit anyone.
- 1 and 1/2 parts Brisbane Gin
- 3/4 part Blanc Vermouth
- 3/4 part Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 part Jasmine Tea Syrup*
- 7 mL Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes of Yuzu Bitters
- Pineapple Fronds
- Jasmine Tea Bag
- Take one part sugar and 1 part water, adding them to a saucepan and bring to boil
- Stir occasionally until the sugar has dissolved
- Remove from heat, and add the jasmine tea bag. Let it soak for 5 minutes before removal
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a large cocktail shaker with a single ice cube, and shake vigorously
- Pour mixed contents into a collins glass, adding crushed ice
- Garnish with the pineapple frond and cherries
- Sip away!
Add something fizzy to your pool-side bevvy with the Soft Shock Cocktail! Perfect for any scorcher of a day, or even just a quiet night in with the girls, this sweet and bubbly cocktail provides the perfect escape from the heat of day-to-day life.
- 20ml Brisbane Gin
- 45ml Fino Sherry
- 20ml Lime Juice
- 7ml Simple Syrup
- Fever Tree Tonic Water
- Mint Leaves
- Lime Wheel
- Add some mint leaves to the simple syrup in the bottom of a fresh collins glass
- Pour the gin, sherry, and lime juice into the glass
- Top off with tonic water as desired, garnishing with more mint leaves and a lime wheel
- Sit down and drink up!