The following Terms and Conditions apply to all products and services provided by Style Magazines Pty Ltd (Style Magazines). Return of signed booking form with PO number is a binding contract and will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is outlined below. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.
CHARGES AND PAYMENT
- All costs provided exclude GST where applicable and are valid for 30 days from the date of the quotation.
- The costs provided when quoting are based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be, from the client brief, previous experience and typical processes, plus client co-operation in provision of content, meeting deadlines and approval. Within reason, additional charges may be payable if the scope of the work changes, however the client will be made aware of this in advance. Charges are unlikely to deviate from those quoted unless requirements or timelines change significantly.
- Charges for services to be provided by Style Magazines, will be set out in a written estimate or quotation that is provided to the client. No work will commence until Style Magazines has received written approval of the quotation, signed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the costs has been received (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
- All additional work conducted by Style Magazines at the request of the Client, and without an agreed quotation will be charged at an hourly rate.
- Costs provided allow for a maximum of three sets of client amends after which time additional charges may become payable. The client will be made aware of this in advance.
- In addition to the quote, or where no quote was given, Style Magazines may charge costs additional to work done including, but not limited to, the costs of models, agency fees and photography usage, hair and make up, third party images, research, photography, studio hire or location costs, styling, accommodation and travel expenses and associated costs. The client will be notified of costs prior to job commencing and will need to be signed off before proceeding where applicable.
- Style Magazines may charge an additional fee for supplying to the client any files that are not specified in the quote. This includes but is not limited to imagery, additional PDFs, file retrieval and collection. The client will be advised of the cost at time of request.
- Style Magazines may charge an additional fee for work required to be done urgently, including any overtime costs.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance of payment will be due in full on project delivery.
- Unless otherwise stated above or previously agreed in writing, all invoices are due within 30 days of any invoice date or as stated on the invoice. If the services of a debt collection agency are required to receive payment of this account, the cost collection will be added to the invoice.
- Orders cannot be cancelled except upon terms which will fully compensate Style Magazines for all loss, including consequential loss, work done and materials used or specially ordered to the date of cancellation.
- During the process, Style Magazines relies upon the information that is supplied by the client. While best practice is applied by Style Magazines, it is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure the information is correct and the end result matches the information supplied. On approval of the project, the client unconditionally accepts that the final proof supplied is correct and cannot hold Style Magazines liable under any circumstances for errors and omissions.
- Style Magazines is not responsible for any indirect losses to the client (whatever the cause) and will not be held to pay compensation for increased costs or expenses, loss of profit, or any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party.
- Style Magazines will not be liable for costs associated with any damage to the venue, equipment, product and/or apparel that is caused by a contractor (ie model, photographer, assistant, client) while on location. Style Magazines will bear the costs of any damage caused by its own employees.
- Style Magazines has no liability to the client in the event of Force Majeure in relation to any loss, damage or expense caused by failure to complete the work and/or deliver the final product as a result of fire, flood, tempest, earthquake, riot, civil disturbance, theft, crime, strike, lockout, breakdown, war, acts of terrorism, the inability of our normal suppliers to supply the necessary material, or any other matter beyond the company’s control.
- Risk passes from Style Magazines to the client on delivery of any physical goods to the clients premises, or when the client is notified the goods are ready for collection, and we will not be held liable for any losses after this point.
- Any claims against Style Magazines must be made in writing within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the final product by the client and no claims can be made beyond this period.