While iso may have had you on a first name basis with your Australia Post guy, there’s nothing quite like the rush of an IRL shopping experience. From having the opportunity to try before you buy, to finding an item buried between the rack that didn’t even make it onto the website, it’s easily one of the top three ways to spend a day out. And, it’s even more thrilling when you’re indulging in pop-up bars, live entertainment, fun freebies and more than 70 exclusive offers from The City’s top fashion, beauty and food retailers.
This Friday October 30 to Sunday November 1, Shop BNE City is back and ready to rumble. Sweeping the city in bargain deals and one-off experiences, online shopping can’t compare with the fun, including:
- Queen Street Mall Departure Lounge There’s no passport needed for you to kick back in this retro airport lounge, where your air hostess will treat you to signature cocktails and a bar menu from Next Hotel Brisbane.
- Gordon’s Sicilian Lemon Gin Garden Refreshments are served in an Italian-inspired garden at Jimmy’s On The Mall that will have you dreaming of summer.
- Stanton Veuve Summer Picnic Champagne and lobster rolls go hand-in-hand with a chilled bottle of Veuve Clicquot and a picnic box from Stanton Café and Bar in QueensPlaza for $99.
- Pool Terrace For the first time, non-guests can experience the tropical oasis in The City at Next Hotel Brisbane’s rooftop, with the purchase of any menu item.
- City Sounds Live Lounge Listen to the croon of local musos at the City Sounds Live Music Stage outside Wintergarden.
- City Winery Free Cellar Door Wine Tasting Enjoy free wine tasting at City Winery’s beautiful new Cellar Door on Edward Street – trust us, you won’t leave empty handed.
- Spend & Win at Wintergarden Spend $100 at Wintergarden and you could win a share in $5,000 worth of vouchers.
- The Myer Centre Food Court Spend $50 at The Myer Centre to receive a free $10 food voucher.
- Aje QueensPlaza Browse the new dreamy collection at Aje QueensPlaza while enjoying a free refreshment from the in-store drinks cart.
- Urbbana Edward St Munch on complimentary macarons and coffee at Urbbana.
- Florsheim Wintergarden Get your shine on with a free in-store shoe shine.
- Jimmy Rod’s Barbershop Book an appointment with these rockstar barbers on Adelaide Street for a Shop BNE VIP experience that includes Young Henry’s Pop-Up Bar and styling tips and tricks.
For a full list of events and times, head here. Happy shopping!