Account Manager – Full Time
Style Media, Brisbane’s leading creative media agency, is on the hunt for an experienced account manager with an impeccable eye for detail and can do attitude.
With a monthly print publication, multiple social media accounts, web content and custom publishing collateral, Style Media turns over a high volume of work each month.
The main focus of this role is to develop new business opportunities with clients and agencies ensuring the market knows all about our exciting products. You will also be managing existing relationships with clients ensuring maximum continued spend in our media space.
• Developing new relationships with direct and agency clients
• Contacting existing clients to maximise their spend
• Education of clients on the ever-changing digital landscape and trends
• Ensuring you hit weekly and monthly sales budgets
• Work with our internal team to develop effective campaigns
You will need:
• Experience in a similar role – 3 years +
• Demonstrated track record of campaigns
• Proven knowledge across full spectrum of digital and media products
• Existing relationships within media agencies
• Exceptional account management skills – ability to think outside the square and promote innovative ideas to your clients
• High level communication skills across the board – written and verbal
• Ability to present to Agencies and Senior Management
• Contacting existing clients and agencies to ensure continued spend across our portfolio of products
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital advertising solutions and concepts.
• Ability to recognise opportunities for digital sales and create suitable initiatives that meet clients commercial objectives.
• The skills to recognise opportunities and tactically roll out mechanisms to effectively create a buzz on social media at events.
You will use your media knowledge as well as strategy skills to grow our database of clients in the Brisbane area. You’ll be educating our team and customers about the benefits of print and digital advertising.
To succeed you will be a confident thinker and communicator with vision and keen business acumen. You will be a result-oriented and reliable team player who has experience in media sales. The ability to work autonomously within tight deadlines is a must, with the opportunity to convert great ideas and strategy into creative marketing solutions.
Reporting to the general manager, your salary and commission package will be commensurate with experience.
Contact Paul Johnston via email [email protected] or 3356 4100
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – FULL TIME
Do you love fashion and magazines? Do you have tertiary qualifications and 5+ years in a studio environment?
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will be working in our fast paced environment on creative campaigns and magazines for our national retail clients. You will be a skilled and experienced designer with an inspiring folio of print and digital work, a meticulous eye for detail, a collaborative work style, and a compelling approach when presenting ideas. This opportunity would be well suited to someone who can work well autonomously and has the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
You’ll possess advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud and will need to be highly proficient in etching, enhancing and colour correcting images. Previous evidence in producing motion graphics and/or video would be advantageous for this role.
Working onsite at our offices in Wilston, you will preferably have own transport as deadlines can mean occasionally working beyond 5pm.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Australian permanent residents only, please.
Tertiary qualifications in graphic design and 5+ years industry experience.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CC). Must have strong inDesign skills.
Highly conceptual with an eye for detail, capable of delivering finished art for both print and digital platforms.
Ability to work from brief to execution across multiple mediums and projects simultaneously.
Experience in creation of animations, banner ads plus EDM campaign content.
Professional in all interactions with strong verbal and written communication.
Organised with effective time management and able to work autonomously.
Experienced in presenting and rationalising creative solutions to clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now and send applications to: [email protected]
A PDF portfolio with your application is essential (8Mb max).
Only applicants who meet the criteria and gain interviews will be contacted.