Work at Style
Senior Account Manager/Media Sales - Full Time
Style Media, Brisbane’s leading creative media agency, is on the hunt for an experienced account manager with an impeccable eye for detail and can do attitude.
With a monthly print publication, multiple social media accounts, web content and custom publishing collateral, Style Media turns over a high volume of work each month.
The main focus of this role is to develop new business opportunities with clients and agencies ensuring the market knows all about our exciting products. You will also be managing existing relationships with clients ensuring maximum continued spend in our media space.
• Developing new relationships with direct and agency clients
• Contacting existing clients to maximise their spend
• Education of clients on the ever-changing digital landscape and trends
• Ensuring you hit weekly and monthly sales budgets
• Work with our internal team to develop effective campaigns
You will need:
• Experience in a similar role - 3 years +
• Demonstrated track record of campaigns
• Proven knowledge across full spectrum of digital and media products
• Existing relationships within media agencies
• Exceptional account management skills - ability to think outside the square and promote innovative ideas to your clients
• High level communication skills across the board - written and verbal
• Ability to present to Agencies and Senior Management
• Contacting existing clients and agencies to ensure continued spend across our portfolio of products
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital advertising solutions and concepts.
• Ability to recognise opportunities for digital sales and create suitable initiatives that meet clients commercial objectives.
• The skills to recognise opportunities and tactically roll out mechanisms to effectively create a buzz on social media at events.
You will use your media knowledge as well as strategy skills to grow our database of clients in the Brisbane area. You'll be educating our team and customers about the benefits of print and digital advertising.
To succeed you will be a confident thinker and communicator with vision and keen business acumen. You will be a result-oriented and reliable team player who has experience in media sales. The ability to work autonomously within tight deadlines is a must, with the opportunity to convert great ideas and strategy into creative marketing solutions.
Reporting to the general manager, your salary and commission package will be commensurate with experience.
Contact Paul Johnston via email email@example.com or 3356 4100