We all know the world’s in a state of constant flux right now but that’s no reason to stop you from celebrating with a touch of luxe, especially if you’re a newly engaged (or soon to be engaged: hint hint!) couple. While no one really knows what’s just around the corner, we do all know that a wedding is one of those moments that makes even the most organised and in control bride get a little frazzled. Luckily, we know someone who can help! We’ve teamed up with Storybook & Co. plus a range of amazing wedding vendors to ensure your nuptials are nothing but storybook perfection, even in these less than perfect times.
Storybook & Co. have reached out to the best in Brisbane’s wedding biz allowing you to go straight from wedding woes to bouquet throws with ease and style. But, we’re not only talking about the wedding planning – this epic prize includes a dreamy dress from Grace Loves Lace, the sweetest cake from Confetti Cake Co., a backdrop that wows at Maleny Retreat and so much more to ensure your ceremony is one to remember for the very best reasons.
View this post on Instagram
Whether you’re a front line worker, have found yourself stood down from your job, are in need of support or you know someone who has been impacted by COVID-19 we want to know what’s happened and how we can replace the lowlights of 2020 with memories you will cherish for years to come.
All you have to do is tell us in 50 words or less how COVID-19 has affected your wedding plans!
View this post on Instagram
Check out the competition feature in our May issue below.
- Wedding Planning and coordination by Storybook & Co. (valued at $1,200)
- Celebrant and legals by Jamie + Cara – Brisbane City Celebrants (valued at $900)
- Four hour photography package by Ingrid Coles Photography (valued at $1,400)
- Four hour videography and live streaming package by Brisbane Video Company (valued at $1,300)
- Ceremony held at Maleny Retreat (valued at $1,500)
- Ceremony setup and furniture hire by Brisbane Wedding Decorators (valued to $1,200)
- Hair and makeup by Casey Hill Creative (valued at $200)
- Wedding dress voucher by Grace Loves Lace (valued at $2,000)
- 40 percent off suit hire voucher from Suits Direct (valued from $80)
- Bridal jewellery voucher by The Luxe Bride (valued at $150)
- Personalised digital and standard print (x 60) announcements by Blossie (valued at $500)
- Celebration cake by Confetti Cake Co. (valued at $150)
- Dried bouquet and buttonhole by Kate Dawes Flower Design (valued at $300)
- Grazing platter box for two by Gabby’s Graze (valued at $200)
- Picnic styling and setup for two by Little Boho Picnic Co. (valued at $170)
- Access to the prestigious photography location ‘One Tree Hill’ for photos (valued at $50)
TOTAL VALUE: $11,300