If you’ve been dreaming of an island escape, full of glorious golden beaches, rich culture, and picturesque landscape, then we’ve got news for you. We’re giving one lucky reader a trip to Hawaii, taking them to the gorgeous Waikiki. Just a nine and a half hour flight away from Brisbane, this tropical paradise is ideal for any holiday-goer, whether you’re looking to party the nights away, immerse yourself in the local culture, take part in thrill-seeking adventure, or catch up on some much needed relaxation.
We’re partnering with Hawaiian Airlines and Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort to give one of our readers the perfect holiday package. Flying daily from Sydney and three times a week from Brisbane to Honolulu, Hawaiian Airlines can get you to paradise with ease, generously offering a checked in baggage allowance of 64kg per person (2x 32kg bags), complimentary entertainment, beverages and meals curated by chef Lee Anne Wong. You will be greeted by the airline’s signature mea ho’okipa – meaning “I am host” – hospitality from the moment you board your Hawaiian Airlines flight, embracing their warm and friendly celebration of the culture, people and Aloha Spirit of the Hawaiian Islands. Now in its 90th consecutive year of service, Hawaiian is the leading provider of air service between Honolulu and Hawaii’s beautiful neighbour islands, with approximately 160 jet flights daily serving L_hu’e, Kaua’i; Kahului, Maui; and Kona and Hilo, Hawaii Island.
As mentioned, Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is where you’ll be staying throughout your holiday, enjoying four nights in a luxurious oceanfront room in the exclusive Alii Tower. As Waikiki’s only true destination resort, they offer the ultimate mix of exceptional resort accommodation and classic hospitality, spanning across the widest stretch of the beach. Featuring 20 restaurants, lounges and bars, over 90 retail stores and services, and a magnificent display of Hawaiian culture and entertainment ending in a spectacular fireworks show every Friday night, it’s no wonder Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is regarded as one of the best places to stay when visiting this glorious destination.
• Return economy air transportation for two (2) people from Brisbane to Honolulu, Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines valued at $2100AUD, in the form of 160,000 Hawaiian Miles.
• Four nights at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort in an oceanfront room in Allii Tower.
Total Value: $5000+
• Miles will be valid for 18 months once deposited into the winner’s account
• Taxes will be at the winner’s expense
• The prize is based on availability and blackout dates apply
• Expiration, June 30, 2020.
• T&Cs apply
To view all of our competitions click here.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. 11 Of The Best Things To Do In Waikiki!
2. Off The Beaten Track: The Hidden Gold Coast Spots That Locals Love
3. 50 Of Brisbane’s Best Cheap Activities To Discover This Weekend!