Pilates has been quick to make an impact in the last couple of years. Celebrities Cameron Diaz, Megan Fox, Sandra Bullock and Kate Hudson are passionate devotees and vouch for the incredible results Pilates provide. (If you can’t already tell by looking at them!) As the season of giving is officially upon us, Pilates Emporium are being ever-so generous by presenting one lucky Style reader with a 10 pack of Reformer Pilates classes to use at their Wilston studio.
Pilates Emporium aim to improve lives through better movement, mobility, posture, strength and tone, by offering small group reformer Pilates classes that are low-impact, high intensity workouts. Led by experienced instructors, the classes are designed to give you an all over body work out.
On top of this, they specialise in pre and post natal exercises, plus offer a crèche service and child friendly classes. Perfect for all you beautiful mums and the mums-to-be out there! Targeting all the right areas, you will be entering 2019 with a bang.
But the the good news doesn’t stop there. Every single entry who is new to Pilates Emporium will be receiving a free Pilates class. So really, everyone’s a winner! Once the prize is drawn, an email will be sent out to everyone who entered with instructions on how to redeem the free class.
To win this prize and to claim your free Pilates class, simply enter your details below. Good luck!
• 10 pack of reformer Pilates classes (valued at $230)
• Free class for all entries (new clients only)
• The winner must be Brisbane based
• All ages are accepted
• Free Pilates class valid for new clients only
• 10 pack reformer prize is valid at their Wilston studio only
To view all of our competitions click here.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Queensland’s Most Trusted Fitness Brand Is Coming To Ashgrove!
2. Get Tight And Toned At Our Pick Of Brisbane’s Best Pilates Studios
3. 6 Brisbane Physiotherapist Clinics You Need To Know About