If the sweet songs of river birds and rugged coastlines neighbouring crystal-clear waters is your kind of vibe, then we have news for you: we’ve teamed up with Imagine Holidays to give away a breathtaking escape in 2021!
Part one will see you exploring the cultural hub that is Adelaide, before sipping and feasting on the Barossa Valley’s finest wines and flavours. There’s also a pit stop through the lush landscapes of Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf – Adelaide’s oldest and most charming German settlement.
Next, it’s a hop, skip and a jump on the ferry to Kangaroo Island, where you’ll be greeted by wonders and wildlife thriving in their natural habitat. Scenic guided strolls will wander by lazing Australian sea lions, cuddly koalas, lavender fields and kangaroos waiting to be hand-fed. Once you’re finished sampling homemade honey ice cream at Clifford’s Honey Farm and soaking in uninterrupted views of the sapphire blue ocean, it’s time to board the PS Murray Princess – the elegant, vintage vessel cruising you through a bygone era. From exploring the Murray Bridge built in 1879 to the maze of river brimming with unique flora and fauna, you’ll complete your journey at the historic river town of Mannum with plenty to talk about.
Is the wanderlust kicking in? Check out our round up of discounted holidays deals here.
7 nights total for 2 people
• All economy flights, taxes and transfers included
• 13 meals included
• Holiday date: 24 May 2021
• Other dates available with surcharge for transferring
• 3-night Murray River cruise on board PS Murray Princess with all meals and sightseeing included
• Outside cabin
• Tour of Murray River Bridge and historic Roundhouse
• Includes a guided nature walk of Salt Bush Flat
• Taste Riverland food and wine
• Dragon-Fly flat-bottomed boat wildlife tour
• 3-night 4-star hotel stay in Adelaide with breakfast
• 1-night 4-star hotel stay in Kangaroo Island with breakfast and lunch
Fully escorted tours:
• Full day Barossa Valley and Hahndorf tour with lunch and wine tastings
• 2 Day Kangaroo Island Tour including:
Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
• Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
• In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
• Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
• Lunch at Emu Bay Lavender Farm
• Wine tasting at Dudley Wines Clifftop Cellar Door
Total Value: $6,000