Calling all fitness fanatics or just your usual gal or guy (because hey, we all need to start somewhere right?!) Total Fusion Gym at Newstead are giving away the ULTIMATE prize. Buckle up, and prepare yourself, because this is one of our most exclusive giveaways to date.
Christmas is on its way, which means bulk ham, chocolate, fresh prawns, pavlova, champagne, oysters, chocolate pudding, rum balls and a whole lot of, well FOOD. On average, Australian’s put up to 1.5kg on over the Christmas period. But we all know that giving up these Christmas delights is simply, just NOT an option.
But don’t fret, because we have a solution for you! Total Fusion are offering one lucky Style reader, a 3-month all access pass to use at their Newstead location. A complete luxe gym that offers six heat-controlled studios, and over 170 group based classes each week. From yoga, Pilates, Barre, cycle, aerial, HIIT and barefoot classes to functional training solutions, they really have it all. On top of this, they’re also introducing Australia’s first Fusion Run Club.
Located on the mezzanine level of the Lucent Building, the Platinum space includes a salt wall in the yoga studio, virtual reality classes on demand, as well as instructed classes and a Refuel Bar offering all natural snacks and beverages. A gym that has genuinely been designed with thought to the overall customer experience. We’re impressed!
Don’t let that Christmas pudding weigh you down, kick that Christmas weight to the kerb! Enter the comp below for your chance to win. Good luck!
• 3-month all access pass to Total Fusion Platinum Newstead
• Luxe studio
• Platinum space has six heat-controlled studios, offering over 170 group based classes each week
• Yoga, pilates, barre, cycle, aerial, HIIT, barefoot and functional training solutions
• Also introducing Australia’s first with Fusion Run Club
• Winner must be over 18 years and Brisbane based
• Valid for 3-months at the Newstead gym
• Access will begin the first day of use
To view all of our competitions click here.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Need Christmas Gift Ideas? Get Festive With Our 2018 Christmas Gift Guide!
2. How To Spend 48-Hours In Brisbane’s Cultural Mecca
3. We Caught Up With Gang Of Youths Before Their Debut Festival At The Riverstage