It’s coming up to the end of the year and girl, we’re feeling it. Life has become extremely busy, and Christmas is right around the corner. This only means that, finances are tight and we’re all running on coffee and well, MORE coffee. What we need now, is a weekend escape, to push pause on life just for a couple of days.
Portside Wharf have been oh, so kind and are giving away ‘The Ultimate Girls Staycation’. Picture this, a calm Saturday morning, catching up with your closest girlfriends, a light lunch, then a movie at Dendy Cinemas where you see the amazing Bohemian Rhapsody. (Or really any movie of your choice, but that one is at the top of our lists and a complete MUST SEE!) Following that, you can check into a two-bedroom apartment at the Alcyone Hotel.
Here, you can pop a bottle of champers (Go on shout yourself with the $100 Portside Wharf voucher), have a much-needed catch up with the girls, get ready and head out for the night. The bubbles are making you feel fancy and well, frankly pretty hungry too, so off to Gusto da Gianni you go. You’ll be treated to four of Gianni’s favourite pizzas! Once you have stuffed yourselves silly, you can then make your way to Byblos Bar for a complimentary cocktail each!
Lots of laughs and a true disconnect just for you and three of your nearest and dearest. How great? This giveaway is valued at $685! To be in a chance to win, enter your details below. Good luck!
The ultimate girl’s night out at Portside Wharf:
• 1 x $100 voucher for anywhere on Portside Wharf
• 1 x nights’ accommodation at Alcyone Hotel for four people in a two-bedroom apartment with WIFI and two car parks
• 4 x cocktails from Byblos Bar
• 4 X Gianni’s favourite pizzas from Gusto da Gianni
• 4 X Movie tickets from Dendy Cinemas
Total Prize Value: $685
• Valid up to 31/1/19
• Black out dates Christmas and New Years time
• Winners must be 18 years of age and Brisbane based
To view all of our competitions click here.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Huge News: Brisbane’s Favourite Italian Eatery Is Now Pouring Magical Gelato Cocktails!
2. Brisbane’s First Overwater Bar Is Opening This Month!
3. A New Aviation-Themed Jazz Lounge Has Landed In Brisbane’s CBD