Last month, the Style team packed their totes and headed to picturesque Noosa for Style Magazines’ July cover shoot. Can you believe winter here is 23 degrees and sunny? Featuring the beautiful Bree McCann as our body and soul issue cover girl, the Australian plus size supermodel and Sunshine Coast native embarked on the majestic M.V. Catalina Noosa along the Noosa River to give us our fresh and dreamy cover, which you can get your hands on right now!
Conveniently located on the Noosa Sound Inlet, Noosa Shores Resort was the perfect place to stay along the blissful waterfront. When your office for the day has uninterrupted views of the water, local ducks to greet you in the morning, north facing sunshine and two heated pools to enjoy, it’s safe to say you’ve found the right job. With direct access to the river, our team were able to board our shoot location on the M.V. Catalina Noosa simply by stepping out the back of the hotel room and onto the pontoon. Talk about accessibility!
View this post on Instagram
Just ten minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street, our stylists were able to eat, shop and select part of the local fashion for our shoot from Alterior Motif boutique – all within a stone’s throw of Noosa Shores Resort.
There’s absolutely no doubt shooting a magazine cover can be a demanding and stressful project. What with snapping the perfect shots, hoping the weather prevails, travelling for hours and not knowing where to eat wholesome food, but with a setting like Noosa and the beautiful team at Noosa Shores Resort offering comfort and hospitality, getting Style’s July issue together was an easy feat.
Highlights from the style team
Kiri Johnston / Creative Stylist
– The friendly morning greetings from the local ducks as we opened the huge sliding doors to look out to the water!
– The long sparkling pool with incredible views
– The view of Noosa River from our apartment
Corrina Louise / Photographer
– Before our shoot we had a lot of work to do in the morning and we were able to flood the living area with natural light and uninterrupted views of the water by opening the long sliding doors
– The ducks that came to say hello
Fiona Williams / Creative direction and Journalist
– The hotel décor – amazing vacay vibes!
– The views of Noosa River, the pool and grassed area
– The friendly staff and resort manager, Angela
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Bree McCann Is Challenging Stigmas One ‘Plus’ Size At A Time
2. Psst, Wanna Know Where Our Editor Stays In Byron Bay?
3. Get To Know Singer/Songwriter, Ziggy Alberts, Taking On SITG 19’