We just heard about the news that Jetstar partnered with Afterpay but the good news just keeps on coming – Jetstar now has flights on sale to Hawaii for a glorious tropical escape!
One of our favourite Brisbane girl crushes Thessy Kouzoukas from Sabo Skirt has just made us green with envy from her recent trip to the lush island. Scrolling through our Insta feeds filled with beach snaps hopping around the island of Oahu, Thessy took on Hawaii with one of her besties for what we like to call #holidaygoals.
We’ve got your next holiday sorted with our top picks of how to take on Hawaii:
• Chill out at the famous Waikiki Beach
• Kick back with a Mai Tai or Piña Colada cocktail
• Hire a convertible Jeep Wrangler and take a tiki tour around the island of Oahu
• Go cliff jumping into aqua oceans at China Walls
• Take a surfing lesson or hire a board if you’re already a pro
• Test your flexibility and balance with stand up paddle board yoga
• Snap an Insta-worthy photo in front of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel (Pink Palace of the Pacific)
• Visit the serene waterfalls such as Manoa Falls
• Refresh with a Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) at the Dole Plantation
• Go for a hike up to Diamond Head crater to see amazing views of Oahu
• Sip on coconuts all day long for ultimate hydration
• Snorkel with the turtles and sea creatures at Hanauma Bay
• Shop for everything imaginable at the luxurious Ala Moana Center
• See a bit of history at Pearl Harbour and USS Arizona Memorial Tour
• Get a glimpse of the gorgeous native Hawaiian monk seals
• Enjoy a delicious poké bowl with raw fish, veggies and tasty sauces
• Swim with the dolphins at Electric Beach and Makua Beach
• Book a ferry and make a day trip to the scenic neighbour island of Maui
• Watch a Hula Dancing Show featuring the local Polynesian people
• See Waikiki from above by experience parasailing
• Have a sunset seafood dinner on North Shore
• Sneak your way through the bamboo forest up to the Haiku stairs for the view from the ‘Stairway To Heaven’
• Get up early to watch sunrise at Koko Crater Arch
• Live your childhood Little Mermaid dreams at the Mermaid Caves
• And if you’re lucky, catch a Billabong or Quiksilver surf competition!
Whether you’re in need of a holiday or want to book a spontaneous trip, here’s your sign to book your Hawaiian adventure now!
Fly return from Brisbane between 9 May to 16 June 2018. With prices from just $648 from Brisbane direct to Hawaii, you won’t regret it! Hurry, this offer ends October 2nd 2017!
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Beachfront Bliss In Hawaii
2. Match Your Outfit To Your Travel Destination
3. Missed The Travel Sales? Here’s How To Fake A Euro Holiday