The cold snap is coming this weekend and I agree with the Style girls, mulled wine is the way to go.
So before I layer up and get warm, here’s some hot gossip to warm you up for the week ahead.
What you may know and what you may not know…
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane has just announced that Myer is bringing The Face of Myer, Jennifer Hawkins, to walk the runway alongside Myer Ambassador, Kris Smith, in celebration of the event’s milestone 10th anniversary. This is the first time Jen Hawkins has attended and walked in the Myer parade.
- An exciting new women’s boutique house stocking premium Australian designers will be opening on Robertson Street in the Valley on July 18. Tyson and Peppa will specialise in women’s event clothing, with formal and cocktail wear and in house styling available.
- If you’ve also been wondering what was happening to that vacant building on the left of the Bakery Lane entrance, I now have answers! I’ve heard that this building is being turned into a two level restaurant by adjoining bar Laruche. More details to come.
- Another Italian restaurant is due to open in South Bank later this month on Grey Street. From the guys behind Ole and Che Asado, comes Mr Paganini. Check their Insta here.
- By the end of the month, a new English inspired gastro pub will open in West End. The neighbourhood bar and bistro, London Fields, has been created by the guys behind foodie favourites Red Hook, Public and Coppa. Check out their Facebook here.
“I was debating whether it was appropriate to have an exposed bra tonight, but then I thought... I’m going to Lefty’s; there are bras on the ceiling!”
Check in with my column next week for more!