1. Ceramic Wall Planter, Typo, $24.99
Typo’s homewares are seriously on-point at the moment and FULL of all that shimmers, from cushions to mugs. I love this planter because it also capitalises on the geometric trend.
2. Foil print, Kmart, $7
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! This reminds me of The Beatles, which makes me happy and it’s also only $7, which makes my wallet happy.
3. Laika Heel in Matte Silver Metallic, Tony Bianco, $189.95
Get strappy with these babies. The matte look is in, from lipstick to leather so these are definitely on-trend.
4. Watch, Mimco, $279
This is one luxe-looking watch. It’s based on a vintage design and oozes retro charm.
5. Super Large Cosmetic Bag, Mimco, $89.95
I’m a beauty product addict so I always need a super large bag to fit all my cosmetics. And a bit of Mimco bling never hurt anyone.
6. Painter splash cushion, Adairs, $49.95
If you don’t wanna go all out with metal, this little droplet cushion is a great way to ease into the trend.
7. Bohemian Bardot Metal Diamond Ring, Samantha Wills, $99
Everyone seems to have a Bohemian Bardot ring at the moment. Everyone except ME. Coveting this baby (and all her other designs) hardcore.
8. Mischka Necklace, Lazurah, $154
When it comes to necklaces, the bigger the better. Don’t feel like dressing up? Fancy up your fave casual outfit with a bit of bling like this instead.
9. Louenhide Lou Chicago Bag in platinum, Adrift, $99.95
Since I practically cart around my entire life in my bag, I need something big, chic and sturdy. This ticks ALL those boxes and has a matte metallic shine to boot.
10. Metallic Dress, H&M, $59.95
Slip into something slinky with this slip of a thing. Yeah, so maybe it’s like wearing your negligee out in public, but if you can pull it off then I say go for it!