Style is now offering a range of digital solutions to help empower your business online. Interweave the best elements of print media and online advertising to reach a new demographic and widen your target market.
Don’t know your tweets from your tags? How about the difference between a DM and a PM? We do – and we’ve got the resources to create unique and engaging content to speak to your potential customers on a platform where they’re always listening.
Our talented team of journalists, graphic designers, digital marketers and advertisers can revolutionise your online image from end to end. We can work with you to develop a social media strategy, or take the legwork out completely and manage accounts on your behalf. We can even transform a bland email newsletter into an entertaining and visually stimulating EDM that won’t go straight to the trash.
There truly is no business too big or small; we’re offering social media tutorials for beginners, or we can create and post thought provoking content daily.
Let our graphic designers work their magic to turn a mundane website into an attractive and interactive representation of your business, and take advantage of our professional communicators who can seal the deal with the words to get inside the heads of your digital audience.
Stand out online, and let us give your business a little bit of Style.
• There are currently 12 million Facebook users in Australia (SocialMediaNews.com.au)
• 30% of small businesses, 47% of medium businesses and 79% of large businesses in Australia had a social media presence in 2013 (FRANK Media)
• For every hour Australians spend online, 14 minutes are dedicated to social sites (Experian)
WINNING WITH DIGITAL IN 2014
This year is a revolutionary one for Style’s digital presence, having recently relaunched our website and now turning more of our attention towards the web.
Our team is hearing more regularly from you, our clients, that digital is becoming increasingly important to your business. We know through working closely with our Fastrack Group for the launch of our beautiful new website that a digital presence sculpts your business identity.
Working with Fastrack and in particular its CEO, Adrian Caruso, provided us with an educational foundation in:
• The continued increase in mobile use in finding
• How to win with social media;
• Building your own email database and using it effectively;
• The importance of your website as a second shop window for your business.
If you want to know more about Style Digital, send us an email.