1. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Set, Myer, $115
This is a gift for the sophisticated metro man who likes to take care of himself. Gift Set contains 90ml Eau de Toilette, 75ml After Shave Balm and 50ml Shower Gel.
2. Vintage Hip Flask, Gentleman’s Hardware, $59.95
My favourite thing about this hip flask is that it has an air of vintage flair! I might just get this for myself...
3. Apple Watch, Apple, from $799
For the tech-savvy guy. If he loves his gadgets and doesn’t already own one (and has an Apple iPhone to pair it with) you’ll get some major brownie points for this bit of wrist candy.
4. Marshall Acton Active Loudspeaker, Myer, $399
One of the most stylish iPhone speakers on the market, the Marshall can be connected via Bluetooth or a cord, and packs a serious punch when it comes to sound quality.
5. Legend Over-Ear Headphones, House of Marley, $349.95
For the most serious music aficionados, these babies feature noise-cancelling technology, collapsible design, warm acoustics and premium craftsmanship. Those not passionate about their tunes need not apply.
6. Meat Branding Iron, Gifts of Australia, $26.95
Now he can say, “This steak has my name on it,” and mean it!
7. Ben's Meat Bible by Ben O'Donoghue, Myer, $39.95
If you know a man who likes to cook and loves his meat then this is the book, nay, the BIBLE for him. Celebrity chef Ben O’Donoghue introduces his spin on more than 150 meat dishes from around the world. I had a bit of a drool when flicking through, I must admit.
8. Mr Men Mug, Yellow Octopus, $14.99
Whether your man is messy, clumsy, grumpy, lazy, strong or just plain Mr Perfect, there’s probably a Mr Men mug to suit him. Get yourself a Little Miss Mug to match! Sadly for me, there is no Little Miss Clumsy mug. Probably because someone broke them all.
9. Sphero BB-8 App-Enabled Droid, Myer, $249.95
This IS the droid you’re looking for. Let’s be honest, even if he’s not a massive Star Wars fan this little droid, controlled via smartphone or tablet, even recognises and responds to your voice.
10. Personalised Favourite Song Soundwave Print, Not On The High Street, $56
If you’re looking for a unique, personal gift this is it. Got a special song with someone? Know a guy who can listen to their favourite tune on repeat forever and ever? Print a soundwave impression of the track for him to proudly display on his wall!