If you think you have to break the bank in order to have a good time in Brisbane, then prepare to be proven wrong… 50 times!
We’ve put together a list, in no particular order, of cheap Brisbane activities:
1. Get your nerd on at the Science Centre - $14.50 entry
2. A ride around town on Brisbane's new Lime scooters! We've even got your very own guide on how to see Brisbane by Lime - $0.30 per minute.
3. Experience Dreamworld after dark at Screamworld - $40
4. Climb the walls at Rock Sports - $17 per session + $12 equipment hire
5. Paint and sip wine at Cork & Chroma - $50 per class
6. Visit Alma Park Zoo - $37 entry
7. Play laser tag at LaserForce – Thursday night $35 unlimited + $6.20 registration
8. 15. Move on from laser and try Skirmish Samford $29.50
9. Trampoline like never before at SkyZone with their SkyFit class for $15 or jump and laser skirmish deal for $25
10.A round of putt putt at Victoria Park - $17
11. Lace your ice-skates at Ice World - $18 a session, plus $1 skate hire
12. If rollerblading is more your thing, have a session at Skate Stafford - $11
13. OoHhh! Get scared on a CBD Ghost Tour - $20
14.Rev your engines at the indoor karting venue Go Karting Brisbane –$44 per session + $5 racing licence
15. Jump around at Bounce – one session $16 or two sessions $27
16. Roll into Brisbane’s indoor skate park Ramp Attak - $13.50 per session or $27 all day
17. Aim and fire with a rookie package at Top Gun Paintball - $40
18. Date night anyone? Movie tickets to New Farm Cinemas - $11 tickets all year when you join 'The Star' club.
19. Consider yourself a modern day Sherlock? Get locked in a themed room and use clues, puzzles and codes to escape against the clock at The Escape Hunt Experience in West End - $29 to $35 per person
20. UFOs or shooting stars… what do you look for? Brisbane Planetarium show -$15
21. Movies on the grass at Powerhouse Moonlight Cinema $17 (summer only)
22. Retro movies at Yatala Drive-In - $13
23. Go for a dip at the Southbank pool - Free
24. Did someone say beer? XXXX Brewery tour - $32
25. Snorkel the wrecks at Tangalooma - $49 per person
26. Embrace your inner yogi at Harlow Hot Yoga – Intro pass $19 for unlimited 10-day pass.
27. Lorna Jane Active Living Room classes - $5 per session
28. Expand your knowledge at one of Bright Learning's adult sessions – talks $49
29. Sttttrrrrriiiiikkke! Play Ten pin bowling at Strike Bowling – 2 games by day $24, 2 games by night $35
30. Belt the tunes out, karaoke style at Brisbane's free live music venues – FREE entry
31. Laugh yourself silly at Sit Down Comedy Club’s open mic nights –FREE entry
32. Harness your inner monkey with the Tree Top Challenge in Mt Tamborine (Okay… so not quite Brisbane, but still worth it) - $49
33. Get to know your wine at a Sirromet Winery tour/tasting - $20
34. Organise a Yummbox lunch delivery and have a picnic!- $12 or 5 days for $48
35. Register for a Suitcase Rummage stall for $25 – You could even earn it all back!
36. Abseil the Kangaroo Point cliffs with Riverlife - $45
37. Return Fast Ferry trip to Stradbroke - $20 per adult
38. Get those feet moving at a dance class at Mad Dance House- $17.80
39. Ride the Wheel of Brisbane - $17.50
40. Take me out to the ballgame! The Brisbane Bandits baseball game - $12 pre sale or $15 at gate (Check for their season schedule).
41. Libertine Perfumerie’s Perfume Indulgence masterclass - $49
42. Cuddle a Koala* at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - $29.70 entry (*does not include price to cuddle said Koala)
43. Attend one of Movie World’s Special Events - Tickets from $20 (Keep an eye out for future events at Movie World)
44. Stroll through the Eat Street Markets – Gold coin entry + cheap food purchases
45. Join the Circus with Flipside Circus’ Hoot Camp class - $41.80
46. Are you the D.I.Y type? Bunnings hosts regular workshops – FREE
47. Support Brisbane Roar at an A-League match, or Brisbane Broncos (depending on the season) – from $23.45
48. Hire kayaks from Kayak Hire Brisbane – 4hr single kayak hire $40 & 2hr double kayak hire $35
49. Segway 25 Min Obstacle Course with Riverlife - $35
50. Have you seen Whip It ? Watch Australia's take on Roller Derby - $10 - $20 entry (Keep an eye out for the return season)
Liked this? You'll love these!
1. Penny Pinching Until Payday? We’ve Found 14 Weekday Eats Under $20!
2. No Cash To Splash? Here’s 10 Ways To Do Date Night In Brisbane On A Budget
3. The 39 Birthday Freebies and Deals in Brisbane