Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about the Instagram update that ruined EVERYTHING this week. OK, not everything. But we’re creatures of habit and anything new and different is worth hissing at.
Some people are saying the new logo is ugly (agreed) or that it looks like the designers played around with Microsoft Word gradients to create the background. Others are embracing the changes!
Here at the Style office, we still have some serious questions about the Instagram update:
1. Why don’t we all have access to it yet? We don’t understand why people are freaking out!
2. Does this Instagram update include that weird feed-changing thing NO ONE WANTED?
3. Is it REALLY that different to how Instagram was?
4. Why’d you have to go and ruin your logo?
5. WHYYYYYY, Instagram, WHY?!