If you asked about our favourite part of the silly season, we’d probably say hanging out with friends and family. What we’re thinking though is another thing entirely: day drinking. From Christmas lunch to afternoons by the pool, this sangria jug is our go-to bev for summer. Bottoms up!
View this post on Instagram
• 1 apple peeled and sliced
• 2 oranges
• 2 lemons
• 1 x 750ml bottle of dry red wine
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 200ml brandy
• 1 bottle of Soda water
• 1 cup freshly squeezed OJ
• 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
• Thinly slice one orange and lemon, adding the wedges into a large pitcher with the brandy, cinnamon stick and apple slices. Leave to refrigerate for at least four hours.
• Stir in all the remaining ingredients and serve over ice, garnished with an orange wedge and a rosemary twig.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. Three Vodka Recipes To Add To Your Repertoire If You Want To Impress Your Friends
2. Four Whisky Cocktail Recipes To Try This Weekend
3. Introducing Brisbane’s Newest And Most Secretive Bar – ÔÔ