1. The Fashionable Cocktail By Jane Rocca, Booktopia, $23.25
The perfect gift for the fashionable foodie. Apart from featuring stunning, poster-worthy illustrations, each chapter profiles a “personality” (among them The Fashionista, The Bohemian Girl, The Vintage Girl and of course, the girl who loves the classic cocktail dress) and matches them with their ideal cocktail and recipe. Yummy AND stylish!
2. Dark Chocolate Candied Orange & Hibiscus Bark Bar, Moonstruck Chocolate, $9
And now for something sinfully delicious, a chocolate present that’s naughty AND nice. Each bar is hand-formed featuring a feast for the eyes and the tummy.
3. Spiced Fig subscription box, SubscriptionBox, from $59
Sure, you’ve heard of subscription boxes for beauty but did you know you could get one for fine food? This gift just keeps on giving all year round,with 6-8 gourmet food indulgences delivered right to your loved-one’s door bi-monthly. Also includes recipes, producer stories, and a bi-monthly magazine. Yum!
4. Micro green kits, Uncommon Goods, $48
For the foodie who has it all, I present to you the kitchen garden. They can perform mini agricultural feats with their tiny kitchen farm, and be one step closer to sustainable living.
5. Cherry and Veuve Hamper, Snowgoose, From $135
Nothing says Christmas quite like cherries, and adding a tipple of Veuve to that just makes it that much better.
6. Ampersand cheese and crackers board, Houzz, $48 (US)
My journalist side is screaming at me that I need this in my life. There are ampersands everywhere in my house. Ampersands AND cheese? Perfection.
7. Mauviel 12-piece Copper Cookware Set, Williams Sonoma, $2275
Kitchen goals, am I right?! This gorgeous set is contains all the saucepans of my dreams (yes, I dream about saucepans. Shut up.)
8. Gold Cutlery Serving Set, West Elm, $49
I’m taking full advantage of the fact that West Elm is in Brisbane now when it comes to Christmas gifting. These beauties are the perfect addition to the “special occasion” servingware set for the foodie in your life.
9. Svenska Hem Stilla Quote Mug, Kikki.k, $16.95
I love the smell of inspirational quotes in the morning, especially when it comes from an adorably cute mug!
The Swiss Army knife of the foodie world! Includes bottle opener, channel knife, corkscrew, jigger, knife, muddler, reamer, stirrer, strainer and zester.
Like this? You'll love these!