KFC Hong Kong has actually lost the plot and created NAIL POLISH! Not just any nail polish either – we’re talking nail polish that TASTES. LIKE. CHICKEN.
They’ve taken the "finger lickin' good" slogan literally and created two edible flavours of polish based on KFC's fave recipes - Original and Hot & Spicy. The fast food chain's advertising company worked with food technologists to create the flavours.
"To use, consumers simply apply and dry like regular nail polish, and then lick - again and again and again," the brand said in a statement.
The news comes complete with a weirdly intricate video of a hand dance. You think I'm joking. I'm not.
Well, I guess that helps when you're hungry at work and craving some chicken fingers. Sorry, I had to.
This news blew our minds here at Style, but we need to get some very serious, very important questions off our chest.
1. Is this real life?
2. Does it taste as good as their chicken?
3. Will the Hot & Spicy flavour set your mouth on fire?
4. What do you do if the Hot & Spicy flavour’s hot and and spiciness gets in your eye?
4. What's up with your weird dancing video?
5. Don't you know that fingernails contain more bacteria than a toilet seat?
6. How many licks before the flavour disappears?
7. Could the Hot & Spicy flavour potentially cause a burn or allergic reaction around your mouth?
8. Hold on, hold on. Are there any calories in this?
9. You do realise April Fools’ Day was in April, right? So if this is a joke, you technically can't be going around fooling people until next April. It's an unwritten rule. YOU CAN'T TOY WITH OUR EMOTIONS.
10. What happens if you drink the whole bottle in one go?
11. I give in. HOW CAN I GET ONE?!