When it comes to dressing up (or dressing down), Jennifer Hawkins knows how to turn heads. The mega-babe reveals her go-to tips for looking fab in next to nothing, and offers some advice for blokes looking to spoil their loved one with lingerie this Valentine's Day.
- You don’t need to go overtly sexy. Sometimes you will feel most sexy just in workout gear, pjs or a robe! You should go with what makes you feel natural and confident.
- Get comfortable! Choosing underwear you are comfortable in will give you a boost of confidence.
- Don’t be afraid of a push-up. A push-up bra can add a little (or a lot!) of va-va voom to your outfit.. Pair with a classic white shirt for the ultimate mix of masculine and feminine.
- Make time for yourself to go for a bra fitting. Lingerie stores have trained bra fitters that are there to get you into the right size! Unfortunately most of us ladies are wearing the wrong size, once fitted into the right bra you will feel amazing!
- Wear colour! Even if it’s only for yourself. Wearing a bright colour underneath your clothes will instantly lift your mood. Don’t worry if you show a cheeky bright bra strap.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match prints and colours. Of course wearing a matching set feels great but with the range of prints and colours in the market today why not have a little fun!
What should men consider when buying lingerie for Valentine’s Day?
- Make sure you know her size! Sneak a peek in her lingerie drawer and take note.
- Bright colours, lace and prints in your ladies style makes your choice more personal and all the more special.
- Don’t forget accessories. Suspender belts, playsuits or corsets make for an ultra-sexy gift.
- Cute sleepwear is a great Valentine’s day gift. Think summer shorts and cotton camis in lovely pastels and prints.