1. Taking a leaf out of her ‘grungy’ style she often embraced as a teen, Peaches gave rock chick-chic a sophisticated edge in all black at the lingerie London show at Old Billingsgate market. With a slightly tousled bob, she used her tattoos and red nails as her only accessories.
2. Peaches Geldof arrived at the Temperley Show as part of the London Fashion Week dressed in a pretty pastel ensemble – a light pink dress featuring her favourite flowers, daisys; a baby blue overcoat and metallic silver ankle-strapped pumps.
3. Despite being a chameleon when it comes to fashion, Peaches had been making an appearance embracing a very feminine, classic look since becoming a mother. At the Elle Style Awards 2013, Peaches sported a baby bump matched effortlessly with a floor length lace gown, classic waves and a contrasting blue clutch purse.
4. Peaches looked a picture of perfection as she sat front row at the PPQ Catwalk show as part of the London Fashion Week at Somerset House in a black polo, pastel blue jacket, sensibly-heeled loafers and a dusty pink pout.
5. Peaches opted for a purple, romantic style gown as one of her three wedding dresses for her “country wedding meets Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream” nuptials to Thomas Cohen.
6. She donned the pastels again (and heeled loafers) with a cute sequined lilac number for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/Summer 2012 in New York.