1. Maddos dress $55, Hunter Rose
A little excitement is always a good idea. Be daring and splurge on the things that make you feel sexy.
2. Jimmy Choo Abel 100mm patent pump $775, David Jones
Stand tall and make your significant other swoon with these #GirlBoss pumps. They’re perfect for date night and the office so your conscience is clear.
3. The Runway jumpsuit $189, Maurie And Eve
Go for a subtly seductive looks in the month of love. The white of this jumpsuit has a pure appeal that contrasts perfectly with the plunging neckline.
4. Cameo Better Things dress $189.95, The Iconic
Since red is a rarity, make it a statement and show off your confidence. In this dress, you’re sure to capture everyone’s attention when you enter a room.
5. Blazar pants $440, Rhea ruffel top $385, Karen Walker
The girl next door look will never die; we just have to reinvent it. Add a cute androgynous cut to this look for the most fashion-forward fun.
6. Flat form lace-up shoes $US49, Zara
Take these lace-ups for a romantic wander around the city or park. The nude colour is a subtle way to add some height to streamline your outfit.
7. Red wallet $109.95, The Daily Edited
A personal touch is important for us all; spoil yourself with a wallet that ticks all the boxes.
8. Ear cuff pack $US15.90, Zara
Shinning bright doesn’t have to be expensive – this ear cuff has struck gold!
9. Magic drum Mini dress $220, Bec and Bridge
This understated cut-out dress is a feminine frock that will lead the way to everyone’s heart.
10. Hot And Gold Dress, $799, Trelise Cooper
Show some skin and don’t be afraid to let your outfit tell a story with this bold investment piece.