1. What a Gem bomber $279, Gorman
Crystal clusters, gems and shattered minerals adorn the new Autumn/Winter collection at Gorman. Referencing mid-century inspirations, this galactic collection lets us discover the extraordinary.
2. Aries earrings silver $179, Christie Nicolaides
These handcrafted brass earrings are part of the Kosmos Collection by Christie Nicolaides. The raw, unique and timeless pieces are strongly influenced by Ancient Greece and make the perfect statement accessory.
3. Variegated stripe scarf $79.95, Country Road
As the weather cools, layer up with essentials. Woven from premium fabrics, this scarf is a must-have. The focus on a tonal palette will accentuate any outfit.
4. Juliet mini cross body bag $337.75, Karen Walker
Take the plunge and ditch the larger-than-life tote. Mini is the new massive.
5. Fiction silk shirt dress $309.95, C/MEO Collective
This mini-length dress with a classic collar has the perfect cheeky open-back feature. Who said the colder months can’t be sexy?
6. Leona printed platforms $52, Topshop
When you think winter, you think boots. Embrace the changing seasons with an open-toe or slingback heel.
7. Felt fedora $59.95, Seed Heritage
You can never go wrong with a wide-brimmed fedora. The multitude of shapes keep the sun away and gorgeous colours can help to keep the cold at bay.
8. Four Point ring $450, Sarah & Sebastian
This dynamic duo has found the beauty in simplicity. The clean lines and delicate nature makes this piece incredibly easy to stack.
9. Glittery top $19.95, H&M
Take simple items from basic to brilliant; this glittery number will transform your casual look and make it dance floor-ready. The metallic jersey fabric will keep you nice and cosy with layers.
10. Astral Dancer Gown $700, Bec & Bridge
Straight from the runway in NYFW, this gown exudes luxury and style. The length of the skirt perfectly balances out the plunging neckline for an elegant end result.