Nothing beats a bit of arm peeking out of a dress. Keep it subtle in the workplace but remember your feminine appeal.
2. Sahara Neck Tie $30, Lyla & Bo
Noting says confidence like a neck tie. This trend can take a boring business shirt to the next level and add a spark of personality.
3. Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance $60, Mecca Cosmetica
Make your new scent a showstopper by choosing something unique and straying away from the usual branded fragrance.
4. Sibil Skirt $450, AJE
Make the blush pop with a dark contrasting print to spice things up. Breaking boundaries is always fun.
5. Layred Lace and Camisole Top $89.95, Zara
Layering up doesn’t just mean grabbing a jumper. Simple light layers on Queensland’s warmer winter days will still give you a sense of that cool sophistication.
6. MSGM Tie Fastening Culottes $318.64, Far Fetch
You can never have too many pairs of free-flowing culottes in your wardrobe. Heels or flats, casual or dressy – a nude pair ticks all the boxes.
7. A-line lyocell-blend dress $79.95, H&M
Play with texture and sheer and solid fabrics this season. Pair a boho dress with a boyfriend blazer to kick start a new workplace trend.
8. Gentle Monster Black Sheep Sunglasses $320.54, Shopbop
When buying a pair of shades, it’s always important to make sure they enhance your outfit in the work world. A simple but bold shape is a major asset.
9. Elysium Necklace $330, By Baby
Delicate and fun, an outfit with this statement cosmic necklace will be truly out of this world.
10. Nakita Nude Stretch Boot $199.95, Tony Bianco
Step away from the basic boot and inject some fun into your winter wardrobe! The sex appeal of the shine will work wonders this season.
Like this? You’ll love these!