What do you MEAN there’s no seat?
Take a trip inside your man’s psyche and find out what he’s really thinking while he’s holding all those shopping bags.
1. I would literally rather watch paint dry.
2. She looks good in everything! Why does it matter?
3. How can choosing a dress possibly take this long?
4. God, I’m hungry.
5. Can we go?
6. Being a girl must be tough.
7. I wonder what the dog’s up to…
8. I am SO bored.
9. It costs HOW much?
10. Why are there no seats in here?
11. Seriously, my legs are going numb.
12. Do I have time to get a snack before her next outfit change?
13. What I would give for a nap right about now.
14. That’s it. I’m playing PlayStation all night.
15. She owes me big time.
16. I mean, how hard is it to pick a shirt?
17. This sales assistant is not helping my cause.
18. How many pairs of shoes does a girl need?
19. Maybe if I sigh really loudly she’ll notice how patient I’ve been and let me go.
20. This is getting ridiculous.
21. Have we really been here for FOUR hours?
22. Now we have to pay for parking as well.
23. How did I get roped into this?
24. Oh good, ANOTHER store.
25. I’m sorry, but those belts look identical to me.
26. I would rather be ANYWHERE but here.
27. How can I sneakily (or not so sneakily) signal to her that I want to leave?
28. If I go to the bathroom, will I ever find her again in this maze?
29. Is that only the first dress she’s tried on in here? Are you KIDDING me?
30. What I’d do for a burger…
31. I think I have separation anxiety – with the couch.
32. This is hell on earth.
33. Would it have killed them to put a chair or two in here?
34. How long can I make sympathetic eye contact with that other girl’s boyfriend before it gets awkward?
35. We’re going? We’re going! To the next shop? Oh, yay.
36. In all seriousness, I should get a medal for this.
37. COME ON!
38. I will never understand why makeup costs this much.
39. Maybe if I pinch myself, I’ll wake up from this nightmare.
40. No, we do NOT want to sign up to your loyalty club.
41. Oh no, where did we park?
42. What do you mean I can’t drink my milkshake in here?
43. I hate her. I really hate her.
44. Yes, sweetie, you look great. *rolls eyes*
45. Imagine how many games of NBA2K I could have fit into this time.
46. With the amount of money we’ve spent today, I could buy clothes for a year!
47. Boyfriend of the year right here.
48. I can’t remember what the outside world is like.
49. Shopping = the worst thing since that Sex and the City marathon.
50. *walks out the door* FREEDOM IS SWEET!