With winter on the way, we’re all side-eyeing our wardrobes, wondering whether we need a revamp. Do our leather jackets from seasons past still make the cut? Or is it time for something completely new?
If you know you’ll be on the hunt for a new addition this season, it’s best to get in before the masses and shop while there’s still plenty of variety on the market.
The most important thing when purchasing a new leather friend is to make sure that you are completely, undeniably, head-over-heels in love with it.
And since there are far too many options for you to sift through yourself, we’ve compiled some of the most fabulous finds for the upcoming season.
1. It might be a little bold for most, but if you’re brave enough to dive into the deep end then this ASOS number will be sure to turn heads.
2. Saint Laurent can do no wrong. Their metallic biker encapsulates the label’s rock’n’roll aesthetic and has our mouths watering and bank accounts trembling.
3. Echoing the bold colours and graphic florals of the SS17 collection, this Fendi bomber is making psychedelic waves.
4. There’s no fault in these stars! The appliqués on this Scotch & Soda/Maison Scotch moto jacket has us dreaming.
5. Riccardo certainly didn’t take his foot off the break before wrapping up at Givenchy. The removable knit hem on this 100 per cent lambskin number revs up the chic to full throttle.
6. Miu Miu has a girlish take on the classic biker with this ruffle-trimmed beauty.
7. Olivier, you’ve done it again. This to-die-for lambskin blazer with a peaked lapel is utter Balmain brilliance.
8. Acne Studios continues to reign supreme when it comes to the leather biker.
9. This faux leather River Island biker is far from a fashion faux pas.