Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.
Cooler weather is fast approaching, but that doesn’t mean you have to don a moody palette. Add a touch of pastel pink to your wardrobe for a soft but cheery touch.
Pastel pink is strongly associated with femininity, but it’s definitely not restricted to girly-girls. I’m not saying that you have to dress like Elle Woods arriving at Harvard; there are heaps of other ways to incorporate one of 2017’s “it” colours into your daily life.
My top tip would be to embrace the whole pink palette. Sure, pastel pink is on-trend but other shades will complement it. Don’t be afraid to blush when someone compliments your powdery pink jacket – rosy cheeks will only enhance your look! I’ve listed a few reasons you can think pink.
1. It’s prim and proper.
2. You’ll look pretty in pastel.
3. You can go with the flow.
4. Because Rosie Huntington-Whiteley loves it. The name speaks for itself.
5. Because red and pink are a match made in heaven.
6. Because it’s the ultimate sign of femininity.
7. Everyone needs an LPD. Little Pink Dress.
8. You’re a Barbie girl… inside and out.
9. You can be a street style standout.
10. Pink on pink on pink on you? Amazing.
11. You can be bold with black.
12. It really does suit everyone.
13. You can opt for neutral tones.
14. You can kick back with a classic.
15. You can pair it with your pals.
16. You’ll be all class in 50 shades of pink.
17. Everything’s better in fluffy form.
18. Because burgundy is kind of a big deal.
19. Because fluoro was definitely not left in the ’80s.
20. There’s nothing better than snuggly velvet.
21. You’ll feel like prettiest girl in town.
22. You can take style tips from Jessica Alba.
23. Because even the trimmings look good.
24. Because you can never have too many coats.
Liked this? You’ll love these!
1. 22 Ways to Stay Stylish During a Heatwave
2. Trend Predictions: 21 Killer 2017 Looks
3. 21 Ways to Convince People You’re Stylish This Summer